From producers to end users, we deliver independent inspection and testing services for commodities in the mineral and metal industries.
Our services support clients at every stage of the supply chain for a wide range of commodities, including coal, ores, steel, and scrap metal.
We comply with international sampling and weighing procedures, and pay special attention to rigorously apply sampling methods to obtain homogeneous and representative samples of the cargo.
Activities include pre-shipment quality control, supervision and inspection of vessels at loading and discharge, and testing and analysis of samples.
- Bunker survey
- On-hire and off-hire survey
- Cargo tally verification
- Damage cargo inspection
- Tallying and stockpile control
- Visual inspection of scrap steel (grading)
- Pre-shipment inspection
- Warehouse intervention
- Storage and stowage inspection
- Supervision of discharge and loading
- Supervision of sampling and sample preparation
- Supervision of moisture determination
- Supervision of size determination
- Ullage of ships tanks and quantity calculation
- Third party analysis
Poor quality metals and minerals can be costly and damaging, both for the industry and the environment. Our highly reactive network of experts and laboratories enable clients to verify product conformity and reduce risk.
Request an Inspection
To learn more about our Minerlas and Metals services, or to request an inspection for your business, please contact us.